Dr Ingo Baresel, DE
Ashley Byrne, (Byrnes Dental Lab), UK
Moderation: Chris Barrow
23 November 2022
Start time 6:30pm UK / 7:30pm CET
Duration 90 mins
Explore a fundamental topic in successful dentistry – communication of clinical information and its interpretation into a spectrum of appliances and restorations.
Failure to communicate information effectively is often the root cause of poor clinical results. It`s easy to get things wrong. However, as our guest speakers will demonstrate, a communication flow based on the digital systems readily available today, (tools you may already own), can provide significant advantages to both Doctor and lab technician.
This is the beauty of technical communication - reliable, predictable, fast and accurate - and, as we will discover, able to support the subtleties and artistic nuances of dentist
Topics / discussion points
• From the chair to lab and back again - What does good technical communication look today?
• Establishing your communication workflow – exploring an effective mix of digital tools and systems, and understanding where you can identify and improve weaknesses in your workflows
• Why dental labs need GPs to digitize – creating unique advantages for the dental practice and patient
• Creating less communication – why less is more when we count on efficiency
• Tech tips and pitfalls – talking cloud communication, exocad and more - expert guidance on which tech to consider and how to apply it
Register now to join us live for our final event in the Digital Excellence Series 2022.
This event will be presented in ENGLISH language, with live translation options for FRENCH, ITALIAN, GERMAN, SPANISH, POLISH and TURKISH.
To ensure translation access, we recommend to update your Zoom software.
Please note, for this event we do not provide certification of participation, CE credits or Invisalign advance/advantage points.